Following Trades are being run under CTS (Craftman Training Scheme) affiliated to NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training).The duration and total intake capacity is described below –
|Sr./No.||Name of Trade Under (NCVT)||Duration||Eligibility Qualification|
|1.||Electrician||02 Years||10th Pass under 10+2 or equivalent|
|2.||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning||02 Years||10th Pass under 10+2 or equivalent|
|3.||Fitter||02 Years||10th Pass under 10+2 or equivalent|
|4.||Mechanic (Diesel)||01 Year||10th Pass under 10+2 or equivalent|
- A Candidate seeking admission to any Trade for the Session Aug. 2018 ,must get his/her name registered by applying ON LINE on following website
- Online Admissions application will start from 27th June, 2018 and the Last date for Application is 16th July,2018
- Every year specific dates are scheduled annually as last date for Application and taking admission given by the Directorate of Technical Education, Govt. of Rajasthan, Jodhpur,(www.livelihoods.rajasthan.gov.in) in accordance with the schedule of DGT, New Delhi,Govt. Of India(web site www.dget.nic.in) indicated in the DGT, MIS Portal (website www.ncvtmis.gov.in)
- In accordance with the rules of the Directorate of Technical Education, the Institute may also admit supernumerary candidates, to provide for any possible dropouts, to the limit of 30% of the authorized seats.
- In all matters related to the admission and in the matter of interpretation of the above mentioned clauses, the decision of the management and the principal will be final and binding on all concerned.
- The particulars or part of that given by the candidate if found incorrect, the candidate can be expelled from Institute.
The scanned copy of following Documents to be uploaded while applying online on Admission Portal mentioned above –
- Latest Passport size Photograph
- Original Mark sheet of 10th class
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original State Domicile Certificate .
- Copy of Adhaar Card with address
The Candidate should have attained the age of 14 years on 1st August of the admission year.
Prospectus:-The Prospectus and admission form can be received from the following address either personally by paying Rs 50/- or sending a D.D. of Rs.75/- with a self addressed envelope.
Registration Fee: This fee is charged once only at the time of registration.
Annual Fee: This fee is charged every year at the time of admission of new students for the particular session and on the First day of joining in every new session to continue training in second year.
Examination Fee: This fee is charged at the time of submission of examination forms in accordance with the rates fixed by Directorate of Technical Education, Jodhpur (Rajasthan). This fee is payable separately for each examination along with additional charges levied if paid late.
- The Candidate should be mentally and physically fit and should meet the minimum physical standards required for working in the related industrial field.
- The Candidate should not be suffering from any infections of contagious disease, or any physical deficiency or deformity which makes him/her unsuitable for the trade he/she wishes to join.
The trainees should maintain discipline / conduct within and outside the premises of the institute. They should also abide by the disciplinary rules of the institution laid down from time to time. The institute has the right to take Disciplinary action against any trainee at any time for reason deemed sufficient. 80% attendance shall be necessary during training and compulsory for appearing at final Examination.
In case of low attendance, unsatisfactory performance, violating the rules and regulations and not obeying the Instructions time to time, the principal has right to suspend/expel from Institute.
In special cases, by permission of the principal, these candidates can be readmitted after payment of Rs. 200/- as readmission fees. No kind of fees shall be refunded in case a candidate leaves or expelled from Institute.
Mobile phones usage is strictly prohibited in Classrooms,Workshops,Library,IT Lab and any other place in institute premises.Parents and guardians,in case of urgency, can call in Office to speak with their ward.
Bhushan Pvt. Industrial Training Institute,
Sirsi Mod. P.O.-Sirsi, JAIPUR-302012