Introduction of the Institute with vision, mission statement and objective
To develop Bhushan Pvt. ITI as a world class vocational training providing institute and to serve as a valuable resource for industry and society.
“Bhushan Pvt. Industrial Training Institute’s” mission is to provide opportunities of holistic development of the trainees by
- Imparting quality vocational Training thus equipping them with the knowledge and skill set suitable to the advancement of manufacturing and Service sectors so as to cope with today’s global industrial environment.
- Executing the programs to improve Employ-ability of the trainees and supporting them with campus placement activities thus contributing in Nation’s common goal of minimizing the unemployment among educated youth and fulfill the requirement of Industries.
The most important asset of our institute is “Our Trainees”.
To make them successful we at “Bhushan Pvt. Industrial Training Institute” are committed to impart quality vocational training through continual improvement in training procedures thus developing our institute as a” World Class Institute”.
- 01 (one) new most demanded trades in Industries to be established at least in coming 3-5 years.
- 02 (two) industrial Visits ,at least,per trade for real field exposure.
- 03 subjects (Reasoning,G.K. and Spoken English) to include as co- curricular activities along with the main curriculum.
- 04 (Four) new companies to be included at least in institute’s yearly Campus Interview Programs every year .
- 05 (Five) at least,”Training to Trainers” every year for our Instructors to be conducted.
- 06 (Six) at least, new Audio Visuals on different topics for each trade every year to include
- 07 (Seven) at least, skill development programs like Lectures by experts (from Industry/Technical Institutions) cultural events, games meet, seminar, Model Exhibition etc. to be conducted in a year.